The capital of the County of Chupaca, is the city of the same name, this area it is agricultural par excellence, potatoes take place, corn, beans, beans, wheat, and others.
Lagoon of Ñahuimpuquio and the Ruins of Arwaturo
To 15 km to the west of the city of Huancayo (5 minutes in car).
Their name means "eye of water" in Quechua. It is a gigantic spring of around 7 there is where trouts are raised. In this place the residents rent horses and boats to go for a walk.
To 22 km from the city of Huancayo (30 minutes in car).
Possibly the oldest town in the valley. Their church, of 1540, presents altars carved in Baroque style and canvases of the School Cusqueña; also, it houses to the "Gypsy call Cruz", a cross of considered stone the oldest in the country.
To 12 km of the city of Huancayo (30 minutes in car).
In this town he/she is the Geophysical Observatory from where they are carried out meteorology studies and nuclear physics.
Page created web March 30 of the one 2005.
© Copyright 2005 Gualberto Valderrama C.