Personalized search


THE HIGH ONE


The District of The High one was created by Law N°12217 of March 17 of 1955. It is located to the north of the County of Talara.

Their name is due to its geographical exceptional location. It is located in a tablazo and to arrive until the capital distrital it is necessary to ascend for hills as those of End Blanco and Restín.

This district, concentrates the biggest number of oil wells as much in earth as in the Continental Town square, taking place raw and natural gas. These fuels are transported by gaseoductos and pipelines to the refinement plants in Talara.



EL ALTO 01
THE HIGH ONE
Picture: Google Earth



EL ALTO 02
THE HIGH ONE
Picture: Google Earth



EL ALTO 03
WHITE END, THE HIGH ONE AND THE CROSSING
Picture: Google Earth



EL ALTO 04
CROSS PAN-AMERICAN AND THE HIGH ONE
Picture: Google Earth



TO GO TO IT PAGINATES IT PREVIOUSTO GO TO THE BEGINNING OF IT PAGINATES ITTO GO TO THE FOLLOWING ONE PAGINATES


Page created web March 30 of the one 2005.
© Copyright 2005 Gualberto Valderrama C.